A new and lifelong friend asked me yesterday, "what is your gift?" after she told me of the miracles of healing that she brings to others. I could not answer her, not because I did not know but becasue I was afraid to know. Now I can answer.
I am a Transformer. I transform sin into innocence, because I see there is no sin. I transform Spirit into matter, because I am alive. I transform dark into light, because I forgive. I transform the invisible sacred symbols into words and pictures that can be seen, because I stopped thinking about what they mean. I transform the 10,000 volt power of infinite suns into a light that will not blind, because I am not afraid to see the truth.
Forgiveness is my method of choice, and I realize there are two kinds. Weak forgiveness comes from my thoughts and is always just a little late because I think so slow. Strong forgiveness comes from seeing the truth of innocence, and it takes no time to occur. Thus strong forgiveness negates time, transcends time, because it is always now, and here where you stand, if it is anywhere at all. To think about it is to do it all by yourself, and thus turn it into an ego ilusion; to see it for yourself is the gift of Spirit, which shows you what is real, and that only love is real. Weak forgiveness stays in your head. Strong forgiveness reaches out, and helps to correct any remaining traces of belief in sin. It makes amends, it soothes wounds, it lends a hand, it wants nothing more than peace for all, and it will settle for nothing less. Strong forgiveness is brave enough to risk rejection, and offers itself in words and actions. It helps everyone awaken to their own innocence, because it sees that is the truth.
Through the miracle of forgiveness, I transform the illusions of fear, separation, and illness into visions of love, union, and vibrant beauty -- these visions are the seeds from which miracles of healing will blossom.
Peace,
-Sahara
Thursday, May 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment