Monday, May 09, 2005

What Can We Trust?

Holy Ones, Healers, Shamans, Ancestors; to all those Who bring light and Love and Peaced and Healing into this world... I join with you. I surrender this self that seems to live in my body. I offer this vehicle to help bring my brothers home. As I heal and let go of my guilt, I open myself ever wider that Love itself may work through me.

Can I have faith and trust that You will assist me in our common purpose? Yes, I feel it.
Can I have faith and trust that You will bring peace wherever possible through me? Yes, I feel it.
Can I have faith and trust that You will bring Light wherever possible, through me? Yes, I feel it.
Can I have faith and trust that You will bring Healing wherever possible, through me? Yes, I feel it.
Can I have faith and trust that you will guide me to be wherever I need to be, always? Yes, I feel it.
Let my faith be strong and my trust be enduring that I may make way for that which I am, to work through me, for I offer myself to the service of all my brothers and sisters, that we may all return home together, as One.

How do I make way for Love...? By letting go of all that is in Love's way - my fear, guilt, shame, and anger. I let it all go by accepting forgiveness for myself, that I may offer it to all. I have faith in my forgiveness to heal all wounds and return us all to innocence, no matter how fatal the wound may seem to be. For they are all the same; they are but mistakes in realizing who we are. To awaken is to remember Who you are, the dreamer of the dream of sin and death. Awaken and see it could never be, and that Love is the only truth. What is not Love is only appearance -- Love is the Mind of God, and all else but Holy imagination. There can be nothing but Love, all else appearance only, appearance in the imagination, the imagination of God. And, even that is Holy. Every Imagining is as Holy as any other, for they are all the same in essence, they are all in and of the Mind of God, for there is nothing else. The Mind of God includes all things and that is what Love does. The Mind of God creates from Holy substance, and that's what Love is. The Mind of God imagines separation, because nothing is beyond its ability to imagine, not even the impossible, because nothing is imposible in imagination, as it is in L0ve. So, Love too is Imagination itself, being itself. Imagination imagines, and so extends itself, that is what Love does.

Notice that you can imagine images, feelings, impossibilities, because you are nothing but imagination itself, imagining that you exist. Imagination imagines that you are the way you are, and so you are, and all the while you are nothing but imagination itself, not the imagined self only as it may seem, yet both. Because all anything is is imagination, all paradoxes resolve into one. And, because you are imagination itself, you too can imagine, just as Imagination does, because you are made of imagination and thus all you can do is extend imagination. The Mind of God Imagines you, you imagine us, we imagine whole worlds into being with hardly a wink -- that is how powerful we are. But because I takes us so little effort to create a new universe for ourselves, we forget we can do it at all, and so we create unconsciously -- forgetting that we imagined all this to begin with. I imagine this is enough for tonight.

Sweet dreams my Bonnie.

-Sahara

No comments: